Monday, June 4, 2007

Injection

Yesterday just brought my son for injection Hepatitis A. It cost me RM100.00 for 1 dose. Actually doctor advised us to jab this dose in advance (normaly jab when he turns to 2) because due to we will going for holiday so better jab first before go. So no choice lor! Have to bring my son for injection.
The nurse asked me to carry him to the scale for weight him and check his height. Ops! My son already 75cm tall, last time when he born that time was 59cm only. so happy to hear that because my son's record always under light weight border line even now also.
Rite now, i have to do is prepare my travelling list..... Plan first before go is better!

1 comment:

cairo's mommy said...

oh i am a firm believer of jabs :D

My Baby ~~ Hayward Yeoh

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker