Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Magazine Photo

Do you read any BB Magazine? Usually i like to read 2 chinese magazines, there are MomBaby & Mommy Baby.

Have you all ever send any photo to participate bb photo contest in magazine? I love to do that! Some of my friends also like it! Since Hayward born till now I never stop for sending photo to magazine for contest. It is very happy when u look at your kid's picture in the magazine leh! And also can keep for memory.

So far, Hayward's picture has appeared 3 times in the magazine name call 'MomBaby' (Malaysia No.1 Motherhood Magazine). I am trying to post all the pictures here for sharing to you guys. Guess who is Hayward at the following pages:-


1) Magazine Name : MomBaby
Issued Month : November 2006



2) Magazine Name : MomBaby
Issued Month : February 2007




3) Magazine Name : MomBaby
Issued Month : June 2007

2 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

wah cute ah... can tear out, put in a folder and next time bcom modelling portfolio lor :D

Jasmine said...

Good idea also wor! Let me think about it how it works...

My Baby ~~ Hayward Yeoh

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker