Sunday, November 25, 2007

JCO Donuts

Finally i managed to buy the donuts at JCO Donuts which located at Pavillion, KL. It was a long q for being waited just to buy the donuts, i think properly it takes about 20 minutes to q up and 10 minutes to place order and make payment. A lot of people sure question that how come there are a lot of people to buy it even thought there is a long q. Even my family also asked the same question to me. I managed to buy 1 dozen for rm20 to share with my family. There got many variety to choose until i blur blur oso. After being tried the donuts, i feel very soft and a bit sweet to me but look very nice and attractive too!


That the picture to share with you guys here.... my donuts...




1 comment:

Cheryl Leong said...

I loves the Heavenly Berry and the Tiramisu. It's really worth the wait.

My Baby ~~ Hayward Yeoh

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker