Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Blogging Newbie's Blunder. An Apology"

Just wonder to apology to all!
Wow wow!!! Such a big serious just heard from my friend.... Dats regards to my blog lor! Aiya! Because i am a new user here and not sure abOut d rules..
I just taught want to get all the useful information from the magazine, so will helps all the mommies. Not say so want to cheat wat la!! Please.....
Because i love to read all the mummies babies magazine, if sometime i see all the good information i will show to my friends also. Next time i know la, i will try to link the files or any related web site.
So just to inform u all, all the information which was copied from the magazine and i will let u all know wat is the name of the magazine because the magazine is not with me now!
So sorry about that!

No comments:

My Baby ~~ Hayward Yeoh

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker