Wednesday, May 16, 2007

PayPerPost

Just to introduce a web site www.payperpost.com . It can make money while u writting a post in your own blog. It is quite interesting!
I knew this thing from my friend, at first i just heard from what she is doing on her blog. After that not even 1 month, she told me that she has started to earn some money there!! Then i start to think what so attractive on the blog, and from there on i start to read out her blog and also at the same time to create a new account for me. Hehe! Try to earn some extra income ma! Hope so La!
When i created my own blog, it is convenient for me to write out all my words there! I love it very much! Because i also can share with my friend and also can read their blog as well!
This is also suitable for those who doing their work at home, example like housewife, part-timer workers, students or anyone will like want to earn extra income then is feel free to join with us in this big family member.


I found that nowadays so many people are joining into PPP now, we also have been motivated to blog more about our own stuff. This is also a good way for knowing more friends and become a expert blogger. Means, PPP is like a motivation of keywords for us to be an active blogger.

3 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Welcome to PPP. It's a good way to earn some side $$ and also to blog more *giggle*

Anonymous said...

PPP quite interesting to earning some extra $$$

when i feel wanna start write blog, i may consider to join

Jasmine said...

Hey sherlock h
Better write more blog rather u just checkig mail at home! Do something more interested and also can earn money.

My Baby ~~ Hayward Yeoh

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker