Thursday, May 24, 2007

Passport Journey

Yesterday was took leave to accompany my family and my son to apply passport. Just one word to say about the government - Excellent. Nowadays, their service is very good. Why?? First, i can get the passport within 2 hours and their manner is good. Compare to last time they improved a lot and much more different.
We reached to the office before 8am then managed to collect the passport before 10.30am. Fast leh!

Finally, i brought my son to take passport photo at private studio which is nearby my house. Instant photo 4 pcs for RM15.00. I very satisfied the result because my son look hamdsome. Haha!

But, i thing i hv to emphasize is if u print the application form from the web site, then u hv to print the 2 pages in front and back at one A4 size paper. Because i did the wrong way which i had printed in 2 different paper so the officer cant accept it and ask me to buy a new one from them.
Then, next step for me to do is... bring my son to jab. Poor boy! Every time i bring him for injection and i will feel sad to him! So pity him! I know sure every mum also have same feeling as mine.

4 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Wah, so good already the service. Which place u went to do ur passport?

Oh, Jasmine, I tag you on my site, something fresh for you to write ;)

Jasmine said...

I went to Kajang Branch which is convenient for me because i am staying at Cheras area.

cairo's mommy said...

aiyoh i hate that branch... i had to go back 3 times to get mine done!!! yuck yuck. or maybe it's super crowded during cny period la :p

Jasmine said...

haha u dont know La! All the government servants already incresed on their salary, all change totally now! Power of Money!

My Baby ~~ Hayward Yeoh

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker