Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Singapore trip

As i know Singapore now is having crazy sale time! Too bad for me, i miss the boat!! Because by that time i go there is no more sale... But lucky Malaysia here is having sale now! At least better than none at all.

Many many years did not go to Singapore lor! I think about more than 10 years.... since i was in secondary school dat time it was my first time travel with my family to Singapore. Only once !! Eventhough Malaysia is not really far to Singapore. I think sure change a lot! At least this time take this opportunity to go there!

Especially this time i can meet cairo's family in Singapore, not bad man! Yeah yeah!!

4 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

hmm... yeah, would have missed most of the sale oredi by then... nm la, i trhink msia sale is fantastic... in fact i might go to jb to check it out kekeke

oh, n looking forward to having u here :D

Jasmine said...

Just saw some notice said that spore sale having until 22 July !! Yeahoo! Still got a bit chance for me lor!

Anonymous said...

better exchange SG$ in the week b4 u go, lately RM is appreciating value

1/3/2007 2.2925
2/4/2007 2.2747
3/5/2007 2.2443
1/6/2007 2.2199

Jasmine said...

Hi, Sherlock h
TQ for your info.

My Baby ~~ Hayward Yeoh

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker