Monday, May 14, 2007

A raining day

Last sunday was a heavy raining day, suddently a thunder storm had waken up my son while he is sleeping in his lovely baby cot. This is my first time to see my son so nervous to listen all the big bom. Then he just hug me and hold my body to reduce and calm down his scary; i think properly it take about 30minuts then he only willing to release himself. Evethough i feed him to drink milk he also rejected it. Poor son!
I know he is so nervous because when i look at his eye, he looks different than normal. What shall i do? Definately first thing i holding him by provided a warm body to him and let him feel under protection with my love. This is a mummy true love!

2 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

poor boy! lucky got mommy to hold him close ya :p

thunder at our place also super teruk one. cairo will say "keng keng" hehe

Jasmine said...

Another day happend at my mum hse also, lucky my mum was beside him! Poor boy again!

My Baby ~~ Hayward Yeoh

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker