Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day Celebration!

How we celebrate for our Mother's Day?...
We went to a seafoods restaurant call ~ Siu Siu Restaurant~ which located at jalan sungei besi. The foods are tasted but a bit expensive, especially the river fish! Quite long time we didnt eat seafoods already, i miss the crabs. Let me recommend some nice foods there; Claypot Crab, Spicy & Sour Crab (very big size one, dai sek) & etc.
Well, to me i will say the most important thing is we have to treasure our mum and love her more. That d important part! Then all the mommies will feel happy also!
This is my 2nd year to involve in this big occassion! But seems like my hb didnt give me any surprise instead of just a sentense Happy Mother's Day to me! Nothing else... hai...
I am looking forward on our next occassion ~ That's Father's Day lor! Just to think wat food to eat only!! Haha! To bad... What kind of daughter is it??

No comments:

My Baby ~~ Hayward Yeoh

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker